God spoke this verse to me as I was praying and walking to The Tent to give tuition one evening.
I was feeling quite tired after work, and slightly hungry (after having just a bao) and rushing to there to meet Sally and Huihui. My prayer was Lord, refresh me with your love. Help me to serve their needs. Use me to show them Your love.
Then He says, "In all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us." Rom 8:37
I was reminded of this verse again when Ps Lawrence preached this on CNY morning. Was affirmed in my spirit that yes Lord, I have heard you correctly. And sense that He wants me to claim this verse - by faith.
Indeed, the Christian walk is a faith thing. A week ago, I was feeling quite sianz. Cos I felt that God didn't really speak to me during my QT with Him. No relevation from the Word. Really very sianz. Then I realised, actually God had always been speaking to me. I have to exercise faith to believe that the verses I sensed or read, are the very rhema Word from God to me.
God declares, "You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart. I will be found by you." (Jer 29:13-14)
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment