Yeah! x3. Yesterday was really fun. A bunch of colleagues went together for wakeboarding at Punggol Marina. Yes, 1 major +point abt staying in Punggol is the Punggol Marina Country Club! Trie cutting waves and moving from side to side .. alas, my waking skills are what I left them 1 year ago. You see, wakeboarding is an annual event for me. Company SRC organise, I go. Good rates mah. Hmm, after yesterday, I' thinking of forming a group of kakis to go wakeboarding once a month. Per pax is abt $60. Meanwhile, must ask the SRC comm to organise more of these :P Met some fresh faces, colleagues and colleagues' friends. Was reasonably high "I" yesterday. Well, in a group of pple you don't know, got to make friends.
Went to visit my sista and bro-in-law after that. The shuttle bus whizzed past their flat so I thought could pay them a visit. It was Operation Spring Cleaning for them. Quite fun to see them do the cleaning together. Erm, I also helped a bit here and there where possible. And the ham and cheese sandwich prepared by Adrian is superb! My sista is really a lucky woman :P
Next was to a colleague's grandma wake at Singapore Casket. The grandma was a Buddhist ... the place was filled with incense smoke ... I definitely prefer the usual void deck setting man. Anyway, the lot of us blessed her family with bai jin. And boss came out with the largest amount (as usual).
Had an early night at 9.30pm last night. And... I thought I couldn't get out of bed this morning. My body is aching all over! Neck, shoulders, upper arms, thighs, back... etc. Everywhere in short. *stretched and argh* Hopefully all the aches be gone within a day or 2.
And I still very much want to do wakeboarding again! Got to master the waves cutting and perhaps some jumps! =)
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
hey babe! pls do me a favor! pls let all ur frens noe of this site! http://snowwhitecandy.blogspot.com. it's for mass orderin of real chic clothes n fashion buys frm a korean site. e min order is US$500 so we're collating orders!
Post a Comment