The haze is really quite bad huh. PSI 80, though not in the unhealthy range, it is causing respiratory discomfort man.
Just back from my dept retreat at a country club off Tanah Merah. A whole day of discussion on organisation and department issues, right down to staff morale and satisaction. With the coming change in the top guy and pending change in the management style and culture, hmm, sounds interesting I say. Changes bring excitement in life isn't it? Wah, but this change in weather is unwelcome loh *double cough* The air seems to be better in the country club area...
Anyway, thank God for our dance item that went very well on our Income Day dinner. Bring it on! It was fun rehearsing intensively for the past few weeks. Though it was a mad rush during lunch time (extended), I feel that it was all worth the effort. We got a professional dance instructor to coach 6 groups for un-pro staff for the different dance items. So thankful that mine is the cheerleading dance. Easiest I think. haha. Don't mind to do the last one though. Futurist kinda dance. Pretty well coordinated and the music, dance moves are cool.
Oh ya, President SR Nathan came and graced the event. I shook his hand! hee, when else have a chance to take a group picture with the president and shake his hand? Remember a few years back our cell group was seated on the 2nd row right behind our senior pastor in church. As usual, worship ended and we were supposed to shake the hands of those around us and say "God bless you". Ps Lawrence turned around .. and he shook my hand! I was like too happy for words. "Pastor shook my hand!" haha he was always like the guy up there on the stage, beyond the rows of people in front of me. Wonder how it feels like when I were to shake Jesus' hands next time :)
Yes, back to the haze.. feel like going somewhere with air-con. Escapism. Get away from the haze and the heat. Doesn't help that I just saw someone under my block burning bundles of incense papers. The air is bad enough already loh. Sigh.
Maybe can go shopping :p
Saturday, October 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment