It has been 3 months or so. Time for a new haircut. I have no idea how I wanna get it done. Just gimme something different please. Oops did I forget to say something different AND nice? Of all the different hairstyles I have tried, I say, yesterday's is by far the most disastrous. Somebody, anyone out there, has a wig or something?
The cut was unexpectedly short. Yes, it did look something like what the hairstylist (a senior) had described. But I didn't expect to expose my ears so much. Before the cut, he was describing the way he gonna cut and all. I didn't bat an eyelid. Go on, just do it. I'm cool about any cut. I trust your taste and skills. Wala the results, I think I would never (oops, nevermind abt the last time I used this word on a shawl :p) step foot in Bonafides again. Thankfully, it didn't cost me a bomb.. hee .. got voucher :p
Ok, enough of complaining... just airing my views abt aesthetics :p (quoting pinky's comments). Hair will grow though this time, I think it would take a looonngngg time. Anyway, hair change, but I'm still who my identity card says who. Guess it be a good few days to get used to this change. Whatever. It feels cooler. Perhaps can hear better (hello?). Right.
Life goes on dude.
Sunday, October 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment