Saturday, September 30, 2006

Plumbing works

Finally it's Saturday. Good time to send in the plumber.
The shower head been down with cold recently.

Drip
Drop
Drip

It went.

I gave NTUC Income's home services a call and Mr Plumber was on the line. He says he can be here within an hour. Cool dude!

But I was in the middle of putting up the laundry though. Erm better double up a little. And ... I'm cash-strapped ... don't have a habit of more than $50 in my wallet. Got to do a shuttle run to the ATM ...

I felt a drop. *oh no* Was almost there. Just another bridge, I could tap on my bank resource ... more drops ... a heavy downpour .. arggh!
Did a graceful U-turn towards home. Thankful that in situations like this, there can be turning back without turning into a pillar of salt :P

Ok, try to get home fast, grab a brolly and try again. Erm but it's pouring loh. Hmm, wake my big bro up to sign me a cheque? Sounds good :) Or, just ransack my dad's wallet to see if there's sufficient cash? *evil laughter*

Reached home. Shut the windows. And the door bell went "Ding Dong!" in its cheerful, high pitch aka C-key tone. Just in time. Thankful for the rain that brought me back in time. Yes, there's money in my dad's wallet . keke

Plumbing works began. So here I am blogging and popping on him every now and then.

Feel like a housewife today.

Right

No comments: