Friday, August 05, 2005

Up and bouncy! =)

Thank God that I'm on my way to recovery today.

Went with my colleagues for more "field experience" in the rural villages of Thai Binh. It was a good 4 hrs drive up and down.

Like what my team leader would put it, 7 ppl cramped together on uneven roads.. and having discussion in non-aircon meeting rooms .. aiya today not so bad lah. Been pretty cloudy these days cos of the storm.

----------

Just had a SPLASHING FUN cum HOT bath in my hotel bathtub. Hee while my roomie went downstairs for foot massage (argh I hate massage!), I filled up the bathtub with really hot water and dipped myself in it. Oh yes, not forgetting the 2 small bottles of hotel shampoo and shower gel to create the foam! But aiya, no RUBBER DUCKIE! haha!

----------

There is some knotty cases of infatuation I'm facing over here. Erm I'm the object not the subject. One Vietnamese friend got a tix to fly with us to HCM city next sat for a week. A Singaporean colleague gonna fly over next week - got himself a room in our hotel. I was like, huh? Well done? We shall what happens next week ... maybe they decide to change their plans... So funny! Haiz .. anyway ..

----------

Ok, you ain't seeing any new pics here .. cos there isn't any. My charger is still not fixed! Abt a week without taking pics I'm feeling really deprived!! Argh I wanna take pics!! *becoming increasingly agitated* haha :) Likely the technician ain't able to fix it. I suspect it got blown by the inconsistent surge in current in the hotel room (according to Uncle Jimm, its called 'dirty power'). Hope to buy a original charger to replace it - unblemished for my bro - else he gonna blow...

No comments: