Yesterday our local staff took us out on a day tour in Hanoi. He mentioned that he would sometimes go to a pagoda or a church to seek PEACE whenever he needs it.
This morning, I was reading Rom 5:1 that goes,
"Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have PEACE with God through our LORD JESUS CHRIST."
Thank God that when we receive Jesus as our personal Lord and Saviour in our lives, we have PEACE. Peace on a daily basis: with every breath we breathe, with every beat of our heart, despite our circumstances or where we are. For example NOW I'm experiencing peace in my hotel room blogging :)
--------------
Last nite I had a long session with God, working through some of the stuff with Him. Yup, then I ran out of tissues .. and toilet paper came to be handy :P
Have been putting this off cos I ven't got the space to do. Yesterday was divine as my roomie was on a beach resort with her friends. I ended the session with this encouragement in my heart:
Be strong and very courageous (Jos 1:7-9)
The Victory is yours (2 Cor 2:14)
--------------
Ok, it's BREAKFAST TIME! *Hungry hungry* May be going to the Water Park (akin to Down Town East) with our local partner. But I still having a touch of cold leh.. see how .. Lord I wanna get well to PLAY! :)
Sunday, August 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment