It tasted amazingly nice! Some pigs brain deep-fried and stirred fried beef with salted vegetables.

Deep-fried pig's brain
And I managed to take a pic of our Vietnamese new friend whom never allowed his pic to be taken!

Blending in Vietnamese culture: Street food
The KTV songs selection was quite limited. Don't have Stephanie Sun's songs =( Yup so I did some Celion Dion's numbers, some oldies (e.g. "Sad Movies") and hey tried "Dancing Queen" for the first time and I think it sounded pretty nice =) hee

The KTV queens
Tmr we planned to visit Uncle Ho (Chi Minh) mausoleum.. and in the evening visit a local church.
Oh ya, I sang "Amazing Grace" at the KTV too. Nice to be able to sing a Christian song to my non-Christian friends. Read a book by the author of this hymn, on how the hymn came about. It was truly amazing grace. The author who was a sailor before turning into a pastor, had led a life filled with sexual immorality, drunkenness, debauchery. However, time and time God saved his life from death, clearly giving him a chance to relive his life. It was after some thirty years that he re-dedicated his life to God. The transforming grace was indeed very amazing.
Ok time for me to shower. More Vietnam news coming up. Stay tune. :)

2 comments:
Lynn desu,
u ate pig brain! hmm... wonder how it tastes like...you stomach could take it?
haha it tastes like egg omelette :P
Nice you know! :)
Post a Comment