Monday, July 18, 2005

Landed

Landed in Hanoi at 12.35pm Hanoi time - which is 1.35pm SGT.

After which, a whole day of events including checking in, shopping for necessities, dodging scooters, battling the super hot weather, quick indulgence of authentic Vietnam cuisine. The day ended with a meeting just now with our business counterpart.

Man .. are you sleepy? I am.

Am sharing room with a Vietnamese colleague. A great help she is as part of our team of 4. Intro her local friend to us who will be rendering his help whenever he can. Nice!

My happening roomie is getting ready to meet her local relatives now. Has brought so much goodies to be distributed to them...

Ok.. tomorrow's events beckon. Gonna hv a nice shower before crashing into bed. Wait, am I supposed to draft that report to the mgt tonight? Hee .. later ...

I'm really glad to be in Vietnam. (",)

No comments: