Is that me in the mirror? Can't be lah. My forehead is high - erm but so high meh? Ok, I think my hair is thinning .. I'm balding!! Argghh!
Exaggerated a little. Hee. Anyway I decided to have haircut yesterday afternoon. In town after facial and before dinner time, got some time to spare. Got a shopping list all ready. But, I think, check out the hair salon first lah - and no time for the rest already :)
Hee .. no worries O my dear readers. No drastic measures. Just some fringe stuck on my forehead. Yes for camouflage reasons. Kinda concerned abt the possible outbreak on my forehead though. Well, I think should be under control - cos I did hair treatment too!
Oh my goodness, I spent money again. I think it's hmm ok bah. The hair scan analysis detected that I got gleasy scalp! Which causes my hair to drop off more easily .. and prevents new hair from growing out. Argghh... which means my hair once drop off, it's irreplaceable, non replenishable. No!! Ok, signed up for a hair PACKAGE .. the word sounds scary. But after the first try, I think the thing really works lah. Got before and after scan one. Oh ya, forgot to mention the salon ... *drum roll* it's Jean Yip! haha I know Shups has some opinions abt the brand. Oh well, it's convenient lah. At bugis. Though I think I can get better deals at Kimage (cos of rebates).
Yup yup, see how it goes. Will I get fruitful, flourishing hair? The Lord knows. Hee =)
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment