My heart is bobbing with tremendous thanksgiving to the Lord. I can see it happening ... God is breaking out for me .. for the previous lives at The Tent.
2 salvations at The Tent from our Jesus The Rock Concert. I'm truly blessed by how God draws them to salvation and affirm His love for them. Know them for more than 3 months now, I thank God that their Maths results are improving by leaps and bounds. My prayer was God, pls help them with their studies. At least, to The Tent, that's my primary purpose for being there. Without that, I mean, I can't do very much there.
The concert staged by JR tribe (adults and youths) is another breakthrough! Thank God for His favour that the gals are allowed to go for a 'Christian' event. Serving at The Tent, I come to know that I'm treading on sensitive grounds. Regarding 'religious stuff', the authorities (MCYS, The Tent, parents) are especially cautious. The rule is: No proselytising i.e. 'selling' religion.
So ... yes the both of them receive Christ, but they can't go church (becos their mothers forbid them to) and they can't openly say that they are Christians. I'm really not sure what to do man. Discipling takes a different dimension, e-Discipling. Created quite a big who-ha at The Tent when the girls excited reported that they accepted Christ and wanted to go to FCBC church. The staff was really worried. If the parents somehow or rather decided that this is ridiculous and complained higher up, they are deadmeat. And I think I be finished too. Thank God things are very kept under control. So now, I'm sharing with them over emails, encouraging them etc.
Encounter Weekend for under 17. Hee I decided to push my luck a tad further. Oops but kena opposition. The girls are keen but I agreed that ya, it's better to shelve it. God got to change the parents' hearts first! This journey is getting really exciting. I feel that it be a long haul. But seeing what God can heal and restore, I'm sticking it out for them man. *aww* For now, though it's good for them to be come into the house of God etc, to me as long as they learn to grow in the Lord where they are, it's good enough. I pray that they will experience the reality of God in their lives and experience breakthroughs!
One of the girls actually passed me 2 of her most recent diaries for my reading. My heart goes out to her. Tragic, heart wrenching stories. All the poor soul wanted was acceptance, trust, security .. and love. We got to win back the territories that Satan has dominion over!
Last thanksgiving: Thank God for filling my heart with His love for His daughters. It's amazing - Amazing love. Amazing Grace.
"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy" ~ Psalms 126:5
"Wait for the Lord ... it will surely come" ~ Hab 2:3
"Jesus is the Great Shepherd .. His sheep recognise His voice and they follow Him" ~ John 10:11, 14, 27
"Jesus said, 'Did I not tell you that if you believed, you would see the glory of God?'" ~ John 11:40

No comments:
Post a Comment