Friday, January 21, 2005

Me? The Wedding Singer?

So exciting! It's gonna be my colleague's wedding tomorrow! It's always very exciting to see people happily married to their dream "white horse prince" or "fair maiden". The bride - I got to know cos we found out that we both signed the same bond some pre-uni years ago. The bridegroom - well he was my boss lah. Both of them know the Lord so it gonna be a nice Christian wedding in the presence of the Lord.

Not to take the attention away from the wedding couple.. BUT to ADD ON to the excitement, the bride has engaged lynn's wedding singing services to do solo parts for 2 songs! Wait a minute did I say SOLO? Lynn's wedding singing services? Actually, tomorrow gonna be my FIRST time singing for a wedding - good now I can start to build my portfoilo. Also my FIRST time singing solo in an open spaced by the beach - yes the wedding is held by the beach, Rasa Sentosa, how romantic!

So far I'm facing some probs abt keeping pace with the rhythm of the songs - this one still ok, listen to the song for a few more times shld be fine. For 1 particular song, man, my breath like not that long ah! Must try to sing that LONG sentence in ONE single breath. Thank God for Believers Music - the breathing techniques definitely all come in handy now.

Above all, I pray that all who will be present, will be touched by the love songs that we gonna sing - the love made possible because of the love of God interwoven in the love shared between the couple.

No comments: