Saturday, November 20, 2004

When the Holy Spirit comes ...

It was not just an another vocal rehearsal. The Presence of the Lord was expectionally strong last night. Not sure if I was the only who felt it. Did it have anything to do with the worships songs? Or was it just because of the desperate cry of the hearts for the Holy Spirit to rain down?

Was slain in the Spirit whilst worshipping the Lord. This was after some time of struggle with the Lord as I felt Him coming down on me. I knew that the Lord wanted to minister to me. But wasn't sure if anyone gonna catch me when I fall back. Was it gonna hurt? Was wobbling forward a little, then back (like a pendulum??) .. and when I felt that I can stand no longer, I uttered a "ah" and fell back (a crash landing on the floor). Just allowed the Lord to minister, to heal, and to fill me with His love. I was conscious but was just oblivious to the surroundings. Just give me Jesus.

Isaiah 43:18-19
"Forget the former things;
do not dwell on the past.
See, I am doing a new thing!
Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the desert
and streams in the wasteland.

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!

Sensed the Lord's healing upon my physical body and emotions with the filling of His love. He promises NEWNESS. Lynn has died last night. This morning, a new Lynn is born. A sinner renewed by the Holy Spirit. A new HOPE in the Lord. A new life in Christ.

Acts 1:8
But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."

Also sensed the empowerment of the Holy Spirit. I had pleaded for the power of the love of God to invade my soul. He heard me at Batam, sent a sister to affirm me then, and now, outpoured Himself to me.

John 21:15
Jesus said to Simon Peter, "Simon son of John, do you truly love me more than these?"
"Yes, Lord," he said, "you know that I love you."
Jesus said, "Feed my lambs."

Further sensed a call to rise up again. To be a shepherd in the Lord's kingdom. To tend to His sheep. Lynn, do you love me more than these (spiritual experience)?

Lord I commit all these unto Your hands. Thank You Lord that You've spoken and I've heard You. For all that You've said, I pray that they will come to pass - in Your perfect timing, in the centre of Your will. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments: