Friday, October 08, 2004

At the foot of the Cross

At the foot of the Cross
Where grace and suffering meet
God has shown us His love
Through the judgement He received
And He won my heart
And He won my heart

Now I can trade these ashes in for beauty
And wear forgiveness like a crown
Coming to kiss the feet of Mercy
I lay every burden down
At the foot of the Cross



Was at vocal rehearsal for tomorrow's worship service. Was ministered by the Lord even as I was learning the song. Thanksgiving welled up my heart. Thank God for His grace and mercy. Thank God for His sufferings and His death on the Cross. Thank God for yet another opportunity to serve Him. There were mix feelings about serving Him in the choir vs on mike. A tad disappointed. Yet I know that God has a purpose for me in letting me serve in the choir for another round of 4 weeks. Perhaps He wants me to learn humility. Perhaps He was in the process of healing me, of breaking me. Definitely, I feel that I will learn new things, see things that I've overlooked during the 1st round. Invited a new found friend and and her husband to service tomorrow. Hope that they will turn up. Jesus, as You are lifted up, may You draw all men to yourself.

1 comment:

Jeremiah said...

Sorry.... Read your blog and posted some feedback.... anyway, the past cannot be erased but God is able to truly transformed us from glory to glory =))

You have been doing well on stage most of the time when I see you... I suspect it was your exam stress&fatigue and nervousness that hindered you from making the mark for that day.

I thank God for your positive attitude. When you fix your eyes upon Jesus, the world seem pale compared to His riches and glory and Majesty and...... but most importantly HE Himself the Lord Jesus =)

Okie... I started a blog of my own too =)) Seeya at TCT