Friday, July 30, 2004

God sent His angels...

I've been truly blessed. Guess alarm bells been sounded off in the heavenlies. 1 sister texted me abt faith in God. A bro got prompted by the Lord to pray for me by a heavy burden on his heart for me. Cool!

And best, 2 nites ago i met up with another sis for a refreshing time of picnic, sharing, worship and prayer. I'm very touched by her sisterly love and concern for me. I thank the Lord for showing up in the midst of us. When the Holy Spirit comes, we can no longer hide behind a strong front. All emotions came loose. When we are open with God, that's when He can start to heal us and dress our wounds. I thank God that He always sees worthy to come into His sanctuary to seek His face. No need for pretense. He knows everything. He loves us.

God is just good... and v faithful. Indeed He never forgets, not forsakes His beloved! =)


No comments: