"When will you be home?", she asks
Only to be disappointed at my nonchalance
Something upon my heart she not get it
I really hated to be back
Let me study, let me work, let me stay out
Just keep me busy busy busy...
I asked God to show me how to love
There He provided lesson 101
But the practical modules i chose to opt out
I hate to love
Oh Lord change my heart is my cry
This night He came true for me
Once again He showed me His love
Worship the Lord like a little child
Come to the Father
Sensed His great delight
Surely He delights us praising Him
Showers of healing, deliverance, blessings ...
A time of sharing, praying, tears more than mine
Weak vessels He delights in using
How did things get so far?
Oh Lord, Your wisdom come upon us
Not our will but Yours be done
But thank God really for the wonderful time
Really there is only one thing to do: Pray!
Monday, August 02, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment