Visited a sister at the Encounter last nite. Sensed a lot of breakthroughs in her life. God is just v faithful and full of compassionate love. I'm v glad that God has used me to reach out to her.
Often times we are fearful to give up the things that we hold on so tightly. We doubt God. We are afraid that He will take away our joy, our loved ones, our security in the things and in ourselves. I guess it all boils down to: Do we really know God and His character?
As i was praying for my sister, i felt God say, "I understand sacrifice. I made the biggest sacrifice 2000 years ago. I let my Son die on the Cross." Our God is a compassionate God. He understands us fully - who can understand the creation other then the Creator Himself?
I believe with all my heart that the Lord desires the best for us according to His purposes for our lives. I, too, am learning everyday, through the people that God bring into my lives, the cirumstances that happen, through hearing what the Holy Spirit tells me. Life is never the same after the day i received Him into my life. I'm so glad that He has never let me go.
Monday, July 12, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment