Sunday, July 23, 2006

A security issue

The Lord been showing me this thing since the beginning of July.

And it's quite in line with the 40-day fast thingy.

Perhaps I've based on security in things like: pay check, staff grade, IOA exam passes, appearance, people's opinion of me, church hierarchy .. etc.

And how easily I can waver in what God think of me.

Recently felt quite discouraged.

Somewhat I still not feel confident to sing over the mike during sound check, considering the fact that I've sung for so many times already. Think it's back to the security thing.

Know that it's something to overcome. The Lord has called me to this ministry. I got to slay the giant! What to do? Just to keep praying and trying loh.

Identity and Security in Christ. Humility to learn.

The love of God washes over me. His delight so great, something I can't fathom.

His affirmation so deep, am touched yet I can feel so unworthy.

Need for more God's perspective. Renewal of mind. The Word of God.

No comments: