I'm attracted by GREEN! =)
Just something about green.
Most girls like pink. I love pink too! Hee guess that can be pretty obvious sometimes. Esp on a Sunday when I can spotted lugging a HUGE pink-striped bag to church.
2 of my wonderful colleagues in my team like pink too. They have strikingly similar taste when it comes to colours and apparels, and are often labelled as "sisters" in my company. One of my them was just telling me about one of their lunch time shopping trip to PrettyFit (Bugis):
"Wow the bags come in so many nice designs .. and oh so many pink!"
"Ya, but I'm sure if Lynn is here, she will like the green one. (Laugh)"
(Yup, both are not ardent fans of green)
Haha so funny, I proved them right when I went shopping with one of them last friday - yes over lunch hour. And there, we saw the array of bags just as they had been:
"Hey look, the bags are nice and chic! Hmm .. I like this (picking up that green one)"
There and then my colleague was just tickled all over. It's like a "prophecy" came to pass. All of the bags with all variety of colours, I got to choose the green one. They just don't get it. Hmm.. green nice what ... oh well whatever.
Guess my taste for colours have changed over the years. Used to not like green actually. Now, I think that green is COOL - esp lime green. used to not like orange too. Remember there was 1 time during my 1st mission trip to Chiang-Mai when I was 18. Was kinda upset that out of the many coloured costumes for a dance item, I got to settle for the leftover orange one. Hee but now I like orange! So bright and cheery =)
Sunday, February 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment