Cornetto on relaxing, cold day. Man, feel like I'm in ... North Pole?
A far cry from the days earlier in the week. Not having adequate rest. Ambitious endeavours to conquer 2006. Somehow cut back on time with the Lord .. it's really asking for it. It's like bashing into 2006 and getting all bushwhacked. Getting little and not well-rested sleep and feeling increasingly edgy, I know that I'm heading downhill.
BUT thank God for Saturday! It's my personal Sabbath - and I'm guarding this day fiercely. No activities as far as possible. Also had a good chat with my vocal team leader last night and cleared some load off my mind. This morning, I got the luxury of waking at 11am and catching another 4 hr nap after lunch. Chiok!
Woke up again at 5.30pm and went about clearing some clothes off the bamboos, tried to mug my actuarial notes in between day-dreaming ... and the ultimatum ... ChocVanilla Cornetto ice-cream! Haha not really my favourite ice-cream brand or flavour. Just feels nice to be eating ice-cream. *Yummy yummy* And I choose to think that ice-creams are not fattening :p
Should I go back and mug again? Hmm guess I will if I can't get to sleep. Feeling kinda distracted now.. din really mug much today but at least got things moving. Oh well ..
The purple rose .. it's blooming beautifully and growing strong :) Changed the water daily dozed with 1 panadol per day. Erm somebody told me before panadol is good for flowers lah. And for now, I'm believing it :)
Still got to seek the Lord on some of my plans ... no relevations yet ... but I'm excited to serve and worship the Lord tmr :)
Saturday, January 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment