Friday, December 16, 2005

Dino's back

Dino is my younger brother's dog. It was reared at my house. Then got sent off to his gf's place. BUT it is now back. Argghh!

I'm REALLY very scared of dogs. Think cos kena chased by some before. Or kena barked at by some ferocious ones. Dino is not only back - it has GROWN!

Sensed some vibes of fear running down my spine when I overheard that Dino is coming back just before my body system crashed in bed last nite. Wah think I need some deliverance. HELP!

But thank God that it is currently being tied outside my house. Not kept indoor definitely. No way man.

Haha my vocal team leader just sms-ed a verse:

"He who is in you is greater than He who is in the world."

Hmm .. does the "He who is in the world" apply to dogs too? :P

Ok time to crash. Until tmr beckons. Pray that I wun dream of dogs chasing me tonight =)

3 comments:

tsewols said...

*woof*

DeRi@c said...

doggie prints all over....er don't you have to walk past the doggie on your way out of your place?

lovely said...

Yes I got to do that. Got to pray hard that the dog doesn't come to me... else I will scream :p