Monday, November 07, 2005

Goal!

Last thursday I went Sentosa with my big bro and his bunch of kakis. We had so much fun! Haha I can't believe that the most memorable part of the whole affair is BEACH SOCCER!

Initially, they were just kicking the ball around in a circle and subsequently converted into a monkey game. Yes, note the use "they" in the previous sentence. I was like "What? Soccer? Sorry count me out pls" Totally a anti-soccer kinda person. Don't ask me why. It's a girl's thing? Guess a large part of me is simply lazy to get my body moving after resting from our game of ultimate frisbee.

Scene 1 Act 2. We had just finished our thrill luge ride. You know, the downhill go-cart thingy. 2nd round of volleyball got our hands really very painful. Ultimate frisbee round 2 erm reached maximum utility. Ok what's next? Soccer, suggested by a pro-soccer gal and the rest of the guys. Ok ok, fine, I'll give it a try this time.

And hey, it turned out really fun! Haha think it also got to do with the people playing. Think I laughed more than I played. Some good goal tactics we got in our midst. And by sheer chance or what, I also managed to score a number of goals! Haha also some good defence against the opposing team.

Good fun ended with some good dinner at HarbourFront. And a ride dropping people off before we finally reached home. Thank God for my bro.

I love Sentosa! =)

No comments: