Here I am at the brink of sleep again
I can't believe it's so potent
I can't get to sleep
Is this meant to be
You're asking me
*****
That's what happened to me last night after I down 1 cup of Chinese tea in the afternoon. Normally that's what happens to me when I drink tea/coffee .. or even coke?!
Ya.. that's how potent these beverages are to me. If I really need to dawn huh, they really come in handy... but NO.... at least for now no tea for me pls.
So the next qns is: Why then drink tea in the 1st place?
Well, I was really feeling very sleepy at work man. Strangely, I slept about 9 hours the night before! Haha so perhaps it's proven true that the more you sleep the more sleepy you are?
Perhaps it's the meeting with the big boss that morning - depleted most of my concentration energy as I had to be super attentive at his words lest he shoot me some qns out of the blue.

Found this cute pic. Yes! More sleep is GOOD!
Oh well, feeling a wave of fatigue washing over me now.
Got to crash liao.
Ciao everyone. Zzz..

No comments:
Post a Comment