Friday, June 03, 2005

Gone in 6 days - and BACK

Really feel very blessed by the Lord. Lately, His favour upon me at work is tremendous.

A week ago I was feeling kinda restless at my current job. Yes my boss is nice, colleagues are fun, but work has started to get a little - comfortable. No kick ah, you know? I was asking myself, "Is that all to it (work)?" I was praying to God that He'll show me the way to a new area of work - where I can use my skills and fuel my interest.

3 days ago, out of the blue, my big boss told me that he would like to transfer me to IM dept to embark on a new project - which was to be given high priority. This meant that I'm to be transfer by next Mon - i.e. I'll be gone in 6 days' time. Man, I was thrilled! Praise God for the new exposure and His favour! I mean, who am I that the big boss would take note of me? I accepted the new task joyfully - actually there is no way of turning down the offer loh even if I'm not keen on the job. And my current gave me his blessings to go. However, on thinking further, yes the task 's gonna be really challenging, but it's ok... the thing is I got to leave CP dept! So sad! I really like it here. It's so fun to work here .. much happier than I was at my previous dept.

But God is really good. He hears the cries of my heart! The next day after the breaking news, I got another email that reads I can continue to stay in CP even when doing the project. Best of both worlds! Wonderful! Haha it's like I was gone and BACK again!

------------------------

Just back from a KTV session at my offfice staff lounge. Am so impressed by the facilities. Many of the ktv disc are originals. The selection is also pretty current. And I got to sing my favourite songs! Haha too bad don't have Stephanie Sun's Kite ... and when will Corinne May come out with ktv album? Yup, guess what I just met my primary sch friend who is currently doing internship at my office (at the dept next door). What a coincidence!

Going home now .... ciao

No comments: