Saturday, March 12, 2005

The Tabernacle Experience (5 Mar)

"Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, sothat we am receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." Heb 4:16

The Tabernacle was a physcial structure that God commanded Moses to build in the past. The purpose is to provide a Place of worship, preview a Person (Jesus) to be worshipped and to prepare a Pattern of worship. My church leaders did some remarkable transformation to our underground jam band room (MagicBox) into the Tabernacle of the olden times last week. It was really an eye-opener.

Because of Jesus' great love for us that we're able to get past beyond the veil to the Holy of Holiesss - to get close to the Ark of the Convenant (signifies the Presence of God). I entered the Tabernacle with a certain fear in my heart - fear of the Lord. I felt the Holy Presence of God stir in my spirit. The Tabernacle is really a sacred place that has been made holy by His Presence. Getting past the various "stations" swiftly but prayerfully, I moved right into the Holy of Holies after I prepared myself to encounter the Lord.

I saw the Ark of the Covenant - so magnificent in its splendor. It was just too awesome that I dared not take a closer look. I just sat near the entrance at the side, reading the Bible - practically doing my quiet time with God on 1 Cor, hoping to linger as long as possible... As I read and prayed the Scriptures into my heart, the touch of God overwhelmed me over and over. Together with the preceding Youth service, I think I've seldom cried so much in a single night.

Thank God for His faithfulness in my life. I acknowledge His blessings in my life - past, present and future. (",)

No comments: