Still laying in bed this morning at 8.30am. Almost paralysed totally. My neck, shoulders, back, waist, limbs and my butt hurt BIG time! Man, I wish I can lay in bed forever..
BUT it was a great time morning! (",) A group of 5 of us from Corporate Planning (including ex-CP) joined a bigger group of 20 or so from Income for a splashing time of WAKEBOARDING ..all for about $40 per pax. Cheap!
It was very relaxing .. out in the speedboat ..the sun was warm and welcoming .. the water somtimes spattered on your body.. great music on FM radio .. great company .. I saw an eagle soar soar overhead as I whizzed across the waves ... heavenly :)
Yup so the price to pay (other than the $40) is the muscle aches! Last nite at service was like having a little trouble moving my limbs. My back hurted a little as Pastor preached his message .. until this morning is the ultimate.. and later I'm attending a colleague's wedding .. how on earth am I going to balance on those stilts? :P
One thing hit home for the whole of yesterday.
"Lynn, don't crouch.. you need to STAND TALL (on the waters)," said Jason the wakeboarding instructor.
"Lord I pray that these young people will STAND TALL FOR JESUS.." That was part of Pastor's closing prayer for last evening's service.
Yes STAND TALL FOR JESUS!
Everyday on the morning ride to office, I will pray to God to help me through my day.. I need His strength and wisdom .. His favour ... and ask Him to help me be a testimony for Him .. since I'm Christ's ambassador!
Great day it was. Another one that has just begun. Lord, this one's for You. (",)
-------------
"yet for us there is but one God, the Father from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live." ~ I Cor 8:6
Sunday, March 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment