Rem vividly that i watched this Christian video at yet another Christian (FCBC) youth camp. That was the 2nd time i'm seeing the show. Yet, I was touched tremendously. God's "voice" is really loud and clear this time round. Jesus was being nailed onto the Cross. I saw myself as one of those nailing Him. My Jesus, my Jesus! My sins have driven my Lord to the Cross! I had refused to love my dad. That's sin. (Sin = not abiding by the Bible. In this instance, i'm not obeying the command to honour my parents). It was then i felt God speak to my heart, "My daughter, go and sin no more." ....
There are recent showings of the Mel Gibson's movie, "Passion of the Christ". Been a Christian for more than 5 yrs now, yes i know that God loves me. But i cldn't really comprehend or visualise His great love for me. Really thank God for the show that so accurately depicted Jesus' love for me. Every scourge, whip, abuse, slap, spit, slander, betrayal, rejection ... and nail, resounded with, "Daughter, see My love you. The Shepherd lays down His life willingly for His sheep." My spiritual eyes were opened instantly. Great is the love God has for me!
"Father, it is written in Your Word that if i confess with my heart that Jesus is Lord and believe in my heart that You have raised Him from the dead, i shall be saved. Therefore, Father, i confess that Jesus is my Lord. I make Him Lord of my life right now. I believe in my heart that You raised Jesus from the dead. I renounce my past life with Satan and close the door to any of his devices. I thank You for forgiving me of all my sin. Jesus is my Lord, and i am a new creation. Old things have passed away. Now all things become new in Jesus' name. Amen."

1 comment:
Happy birthday to you..
Happy birthday to you..
Happy birthday to Lynn..
Happy birthday to you! =)
cheers, candy
Post a Comment