Was shocked at the silence of the class when we entered the room in Blk 162. I mean, to learn sign language does not mean that we can't talk right? Thereafter, I realised that the teacher is hearing-impaired person himself.
Anyway, the lesson was packed. Quite a fair bit of material after a brief introduction of the course mates on their names and objective of attending the course. Discovered that there is a fellow diver in our midst! He's wanting to learn sign language as an alternative means of communicating underwater. I didn't think of that actually! Can add that to my objectives too! I was thinking more of to learning the language since I was quite interested when I was teaching at USSS prior to uni.
Overall, the first lesson is very interesting and useful. Sad that I have to miss one out of 4 lessons due to the Manado trip. But towards the end of last Thursday lesson, I was like zoning out a little. Was actually signing to Ziting the time during the last 1/2 hr. Can't wait to go home :P
Sunday, July 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment