"Due to the Great Singapore Sale, our store is extending our opening hours for another half an hour. We will close at 10pm today."
Yeah!! Hee So happy last night when I heard this at Takashimaya. You see, I was desperately shopping for shoes (again?!) haha. I had taken quite awhile already... but still not fully satisfied with the 101th pair I've tried. Thank God for Kelvin who was waiting patiently for me :)
Yes, I saying abt the shoes ... I'm trying to find a replacement pair for the Charles & Keith one for vocalist. Got to be covered. Not too high. MUST be comfortable. Not oldish looking. Within budget. You see lah, so hard to find. At the end of the day, my ankles felt a little sore - from the painful shoes I tried. And for the 101th pair that I tried, I'm not sure if that pair was causing the pain or it's due to the previous pairS. *mutter*
So in the end ... no choice. This sunday (tmr), got to wear the painful C&K shoes again. =( But I'm grateful that at least got shoes to wear. Some ppl may not even have feet .. saw some motivational msg to that nature.
Was also looking out for some cheap retro accessories for d&d LATER. Yep, I'm forever last minute. Hee. Oh ya reminded me of this project that I'm doing with my colleague. He super kan cheong to do the work - while I'm .. not say nonchalant, I'm focusing on the more pressing things first.. anyway still got time mah :P
Oh, yes abt d&d, we are having a retro theme.. so you be expecting to see Elvis, Ah go go gals ..etc. We got colleagues renting costumes and all. But I'll just settle for a simple dress plus some accessories to retro-fy it. But last night, also didn't have much time to buy them .. haha maybe later just before the d&d? haha
Though ended up not buying anything last night, I felt happy :) A easily contented bear :)
Saturday, June 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment