Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Dreams and nightmares

Been greatly perturbed in my sleep last nite. Actually it began even before i fell asleep - insomia. I was tossing and turning in bed, and rejecting the deception (coined by my sister) that the tea i drank last morning was affecting my rest, till ... i really lost the track of time. Thereafter, sleep wasn't sweet. I had 2 episodes of dreams, or should i term them "nightmares".

Dream #1: Huge beautiful roses in the sky and the surroundings ... amid the thorns

I dreamt of a few of us - my cell group friends and i - captivated by the huge array of roses. Then i got pricked by the thorns.

Dream #2: Escape from the "terrorists"

My cousin, sister and i went home pretty late at night. We were "hijacked" in the lift by 2 scorny bandits. They threatened to slience us cos we were the "eye-witnesses". (Suddenly my mum appear in place of my cousin). I managed to escape while they tormented my mum sister with some electric handcuffs.

I awoke at 6am, realising it was all but a dream. Tonite i better do some praying before i sleep. Tmr another battle - Financial Maths paper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lynn! Nice webbie u hve here! Wow..u actually tke time to update ur webbie consistently?

I like e article u wrote for our vocal teambuilding outing...nice nice...hehe

oh...i wana tell u tt i had nightmares for a few nites too!!! about same days as u had urs...confm its spiritual attack...coz all of us juz had SWW...scary huh? but tis shows how powerful we r such tt satan is scared n wana play tricks to distrub us...coz 'He who is in us is greater than he who is of the world!' Amen!

Let's continue to be watchful...

N wana tell u tis...its a great pleasure to worship e Lord on e platform wif u!!!

We want to praise the Lord much more than we do...We want to sing, lift our arms to Him...=)

Love u sis!!! Bless ya!!! =)

Loved by Him,
Cindy Ruth